Finance is in a state of flux. Processes that once served F&A have become outdated. If businesses want to keep up, they need to leverage new technologies and new transformative processes wherever possible.
Today’s CFO understands the need to focus on big-picture strategy and to continually reassess and revamp operations. For that reason, most CFOs list achieving finance operations excellence as a top goal for 2017.
The time has come to embrace data-driven finance by putting Big Data, analytics and robotic process automation to use. Leveraging these tools, in conjunction with rethinking end-to-end processes can help to optimize revenue, reduce risk and drive cash flow.
Discover how to free up your staff to focus on strategic thinking and higher-level outcomes.
Webinar: Data-Driven Finance for Achieving Excellence in Order-to-Cash Operations
On Thursday, February 9, 2017, join Sutherland’s Jon Sunthimer, Vice-President, Finance Transformation Practice, for the webinar Data-Driven Finance for Achieving Excellence in Order-to-Cash Operations.
Learn how to:
- Achieve game-changing efficiencies and cost reductions across your entire order-to-cash cycle
- Use data-driven finance to manage cash flow, risk and revenue optimization
The webinar is ideal for:
- VP Finance
- VP/Director Shared Services
- AR Managers
- Credit and Collections Managers
- Cash Application Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
Date: Thursday February 9, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PDT
- Jon Sunthimer, Vice-President, Finance Transformation Practice, Sutherland Global Services
- Veena Gundavelli, Founder & CEO, Emagia Corporation
Register now to discover how to improve your operations by incorporating the latest tools and trends in IT and analytics.